Dental Bonding – Denver, CO
A Quick Fix for Minor Flaws
A healthy, beautiful smile is a precious asset. Unfortunately, some people have minor aesthetic flaws in their teeth that make them feel self-conscious about their appearance. If that is true of you, our Denver cosmetic dentistry team is ready to assist you. After a consultation, we might recommend that you receive cosmetic dental bonding. Read this page to learn more about dental bonding, and give us a call when you are ready to talk about enhancing your smile.
Why Choose Paradise Dentistry & Orthodontics for Dental Bonding?
- Natural-Looking Results
- Completed in a Single Appointment
- Skilled & Detail-Oriented Dental Team
What Is Dental Bonding?
Cosmetic dental bonding is also known as direct bonding, dental bonding, and cosmetic bonding. The treatment involves the use of a composite resin, which is shade-matched to blend in with the color of your teeth. The resin is the same material that is commonly used for tooth-colored fillings.
To hide flaws in your teeth, your dentist will mold the resin over your tooth and harden it with a special curing light. Once it is polished to perfection, it can look incredibly natural.
Some examples of issues that dental bonding can correct include:
- Chips and cracks
- Small gaps between teeth
- Stubborn discoloration
- And more!
Who Is a Good Candidate for Dental Bonding?
Dental bonding is a great fit for anyone who is looking for a fast and cost-effective way to hide minor imperfections in their teeth. However, it might not be right for you if you have significant oral health concerns, such as cavities or gum disease. You may need restorative care before you undergo aesthetic services. Also, keep in mind that if you want a total smile transformation, veneers or another cosmetic treatment may be a more suitable choice than bonding. Our team can help you compare your treatment options and make a wise decision.
The Benefits of Dental Bonding
Some of the most outstanding benefits of dental bonding include:
- It can often be completed in a single appointment. In fact, it usually takes less than one hour.
- The results can last for several years with proper care.
- Cosmetic dental bonding is easy to maintain. In fact, you can use the same best practices that apply to natural teeth. Oral hygiene, smart food choices, and regular dental visits are all important.
- The treatment process is painless and does not require any permanent modifications to the underlying tooth.
- If you wish, dental bonding can be reversed.